Need more features? We have a fully fledged application where you can
size LV and MV cables up to 33 kV, current capacity in accordance with BS 7671, ERA 69-30 and IEC 60502 and
with clear easy to read calculations and reports.
Try the application for free at - myCableEngineering.com.
Cable sizing compiles with:
- BS 7671, IEE Wiring Regulations
Cable size is selected as follows:
1. Cable is calculated on current capacity
2. Voltage drop is calculated (and cable size increased if necessary)
3. Fault level withstand is calculated (and cable size increased if necessary)
Tip: if you don't want fault level to be considered, you can set it to a very low value.
To find out more about how the cable sizing tool works, please see:
- Cable Calculator - myCableEngienering