myElectrical does not support or promote the use of copyrighted material without the copyright owner's consent.
If you believe that material for which you own the copyright right has been posted on myElectrical, please follow the Copyright Infringement procedure below to have the material removed (or to request a source citation be added).
Copyright Infringement Notification
To report a Copyright infringement pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and request removal of the offending content, please use our contact_us form to send a notification. To comply with the DMCA, your notification needs to include the following:
- Details and link (URL) to the infringing material on our site.
- Details of the material being infringed (ISBNs, publication dates, URL, etc.).
- You physical address, telephone number and email.
- “good faith” statement, for example:
I have a good faith belief that the use of this material is not authorized by me, the copyright holder, or the law.
- “under penalty of perjury” statement, for example:
Under penalty of perjury, I state that the information contained in this notification is accurate and that I am the copyright holder.
- “action” statement, for example:
I hereby request that you remove or disable access to this material as it appears on your site.
- Signed with your full legal name (typed is acceptable)
If you are happy for the content to remain on our site, but would like a citation added, please submit a copyright infringement notification as shown. Please change item (6) to request a citation, rather than removal.